AN-812JTS / 812JTD
Alnico Gen2 : AN-812JT
AN-812JTS with Single Expander
AN-812JTD with Dual Expanders
12bays 2U Rackmount 12Gb SAS to 12Gb SAS/6Gb SATA JBOD Subsystem
The AN-812JT is a 2U JBOD subsystems, supports up to 12 of 12Gb SAS or 6Gb SATA drivers. The single miniSAS HD( 4 x 12Gb/sec, SFF-8644) ports provides connectivity and bandwidth to RAID subsystem or Sever, 2 x down stream mniSAS port for large capacity solutions requiring multiple cascaded more JBOD units. It supports DataBolt™ Bandwidth Optimizer to buffer 6Gb/s data and then transfer it out to the host at 12Gb/s speeds in order to match the bandwidth between faster hosts and slower SAS or SATA devices.
AN-812JT is a full modular design, provides redundancy and hot swappable cooling fans, Power supplies can tolerate a main failure without interrupting service. All heath status can be reproting and monitoring through in-band SES. Firmware can be upgraded through in-band SAS or serial port.
Optional second JBOD expander module provide redundant datapaths for further to help ensure availbility.
- Supports 12Gb Serial Attached SCSI and 6Gb SATA hard drives simultaneously.
- Supports DataBolt™ Bandwidth Optimizer to buffer 6Gb/s data and then transfer it out to the host at 12Gb/s speeds in order to match the bandwidth between faster hosts and slower SAS or SATA devices.
- 1 x High performance miniSAS connectors ( 4 x 12Gb/sec Links, SFF-8644 ) for host per I/O board.
- 2 x down-stream mini-SAS HD supported, It can connect more SAS JBODs for capacity expansion.
- Single SAS expander module supported. optional 2nd SAS expander module for Dual Redundant controller mode.
- Heathy monitoring by In-band SES.
- Single SAS expander module supported.
- Optional 2nd SAS expander module for Dual Redundant controller mode.
- 1 x Up Stream miniSAS HD( 4 x 12Gb links, SFF-8644) per Expender board
- 12 of 12Gb SAS/6Gb SATA channel – by backplane ( SAS Disk supported only, when 2nd SAS expander module installed.)
- Lockable disk carrier can support both 2.5″ and 3.5″ device without additional accessories
- 2 x miniSAS HD( 4 x 12Gb Links, SFF-8644) for expansion per Expender board
- Through In band SAS
- System status indication through LEDs and alarm buzzer
- Two redundant, hot-swappable cooling modules with self-regulating speeds and wide range airflow design
- Controlled by RAID controller automatically maintaining optimal ambient temperature
- Redundant by dual 500W power supplies with PFC and energy-efficient 80Plus e, load-sharing type, hot-swappable and cable-less design
- AC Voltage 110-230 VAC /AC Frequency 50-60Hz
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35 degree C
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 60 degree C
- Relative Humidity
- 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Size and Weight
- Dimensions: 446.5mm(W) x 517mm(D) x 2U
- Weight (w/o HDDs): 17.0kg