AH-825cFHS / 825cFHD
AH-825cFHS : With Single Controller
AH-825cFHD : With Dual Redundant Controller
24 bays 2U High Density Rackmount 16Gb Fibre to 6Gb SAS/6Gb SATA RAID Subsystem
The New AH-825c Series is the first High Density RAID subsystem PetaStor owns. The 2U/24Bay, High Density RAID storages combine performance, scalability, and availability to meet growing data needs.
The AH-825cFHS / AH-825cFHD High Density RAID subsystem contain a dual core processor and DDR3 memory. AH-8 series deliver excellent performance based on Dual 16Gb Fibre ports for host connectivity on each controller in a 2U24-bay chassis supporting 6Gb/s SAS/ SATA /SSD 2.5″ HDD.
With JBOD enclosures (SAS Expander) supporting up to 256 SAS/SATA devices connected, AH-825c Series is capable of providing over 400TB gigantic storage capacity without sacrificing performance.
The AH-825c Series data storage solution is built on high performance RAID-on-Chip( ROC ) 1.2GHz Dual Core storage processor with PCI-Express 3.0 bus architecture, and up to 8Gb DDR3-1866 memory.
The AH-825c Series offer an ideal storage solution, for those who need high performance, high capacity and a fault tolerance storage solution within a small footprint.
- 1.2Ghz Dual Core RAID-On-Chip Storage Processor.
- Advanced PCI-Express 3.0 bus architecture.
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1866 ECC registered on one DIMM socket.
- Hardware RAID 6 engine to support extreme performance RAID 6 function.
- Support Global Hot Spare and local Hot Spare disk.
- Optional Battery Backup module preserves cache contents during power failure.
- NVRAM and Real Time Clock support, for configuration and transaction log.
- 1 x down-stream mini-SAS HD supported, It can connect more SAS JBODs for capacity expansion.
- 1.2Ghz Dual Core RAID-On-Chip Storage Processor
- Up to 8GB DDR3-1866 ECC registered on one DIMM socket
- Advanced PCI Express 3.0 buses architecture
- NVRAM and Real Time Clock supported
- RAID Levels: 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 50, 60 & JBOD
- Multiple RAID selection
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration
- Online Array roaming
- Support Global Hot Spare and dedicated Hot Spare disk
- Online capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously
- Instant availability and background initialization
- Uniquely features “Drive Spin Down”- Saving more power consumption
- Automatically starts bad Blocks-Scrubbing by “Scheduled Volume Checking”
- Max 256 Physical drivers
- Online Volume set growth
- Max 128 LUNs ( Volume set ) per controller
- Support S.M.A.R.T & NCQ & OOB Staggered Spin-Up capable drives
- Automatic drive insertion / removal detection and rebuilding
- Dual 16Gb Fibre channels per controller
- 24 of 6Gb SAS/SATA channel – by backplane
- Lockable disk carrier can support both 2.5″ device without additional accessories
- 1 x miniSAS HD ( 4 x 12Gb Links) for expansion
- Field-upgradeable firmware in flash ROM
- Firmware-embedded SMTP manager monitors all system events and user can select either single or multiple user alerts to be sent via e-mails
- Firmware-embedded Web Browser-based RAID manager via 10/100 Ethernet port
Monitors / Indicators
- LCD control panel for setup, alarm mute and configuration
- System status indication through LCD, LED and alarm buzzer
- All system events can be sent to multiple user alerts via e-mails
- Firmware-embedded SNMP agent permits the remote to monitor all events through LAN with no SNMP agent required
Environmental / Physical
- Two redundant, hot-swappable cooling modules with self-regulating speeds and wide range airflow design
- Controlled by RAID controller automatically maintaining optimal ambient temperature
- Redundant by dual 500W power supplies with PFC and energy-efficient 80Plus e, load-sharing type, hot-swappable and cable-less design
- AC Voltage 110-230 VAC /AC Frequency 50-60Hz
- Operating temperature: 5 to 35 degree C
- Non-operating temperature: -40 to 60 degree C
- Relative Humidity
- 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Size and weight
- Dimensions: 449mm(W) x 468mm(D) x 2U
- Weight (w/o HDDs): 20KGS